We all wake up in the morning, and hope that we will have a good day. But, sometimes our days just don’t work in our favor. Worst of all, when it rains it pours. So, on a bad day it seems we have one bad or annoying experience after the other. If you’ve had one of these days, then you may be familiar with the following images….here’s to better days!
1. Hello darkness, my old friend.
2. I’ve come to talk with you again.
3. Because a vision softly creeping
4. Left its seeds while I was sleeping.
5. And the vision that was planted in my brain
6. Still remains…
7. Within the sound of silence.
8. In restless dreams I walked alone
9. Narrow streets of cobblestone.
10. ‘Neath the halo of a streetlamp
11. I turned my collar to the cold and damp
12. When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
13. That split the night
14. And touched the sound of silence.
15. And in the naked light I saw
16. 10,000 people, maybe more.
17. People talking without speaking
18. People hearing without listening
19. People writing songs that voices never share
20. And no one dared…
Everyone can relate to having a bad day, so share with friends, and let them know they are not alone.
POPULAR AND TRENDING ARTICLES