8 Realistic Minecraft Creations That Will Blow Your Mind

1a52166cb367fb7f3863f681f16a0fb0bee03718.jpeg

Minecraft is one of the most iconic titles in video games history. The reason why it is so popular is because it gives a chance to the player to create massive worlds of their own and see it come to life the way they want it to. Here are some of the best Minecraft creations. 1. Middle…

13 Most Ridiculous Celebrity PhotoShop Disaster We Can’t Forget

b2b9ea136455b37321e877eaccc3a5cce9a5825e.jpeg

We all love a fabulous ad, magazine spread or glossy cover featuring our favorite celebs.  There's nothing like seeing their shining faces (and epic bodies) looking back at us from the page. But, what happens when some photos take a turn for the worst?  We've rounded up a few of our favorite celebs and the pictures that…

8 Ultimately Best Game of Thrones Memes

7b5ac76edf9c4ba5adbb345649b6a43a219cacf7.jpeg

Maybe not the funniest, but certainly makes you smile everytime. Game of Thrones memes are not only an homage to the great characters from the show, they also have some hilarious mash-ups with other pop culture hits. Here are some of the best Game of Thrones memes. 1. Who Loves Avocado? 2. Tyrion Will Be A Guest…

15 Disney Films and Fairy Tales That Have Extremely Morbid Origin Stories

09d595f029800da8f1f8800f2db1409d571050df.gif

Disney movies and fairy tales are meant to provide comfort—and life lessons, for little children.  But their origins—that is, the fairy tales and myths the scripts are sometimes based on—are sometimes the stuff of nightmares. Surreal, possibly drug-induced, nightmares.  Since we never get any sleep anyway, we took a real deep dive into the background of these…

Top 10 Nostalgic Video Games You Can Play on Your Phone

238ae1361a4dfd74357a452ff496f64808551bc5.jpeg

Everyone has their own series of games that they grew up on. These 10 games hold a great amount of replay value and the reason for revisiting players experiencing that oh-so-sweet sense of nostalgia. And all these games can now fit in a folder on your phone. 10. PAC-MAN - iOS and Android Obligatory throwback game. Easy to…

Top 10 Celebrities Who Famously Hate Photoshop

171455d58eeaf6c133ea97c89c4f071789f33b74.jpeg

There are a few things you can count on in this world -- the sun will rise in the east and set in the west and Kim Kardashian (and 99 percent of celebrities) is going to photoshop her photos. But here, we’re going to talk about the other 1 percent, like Jennifer Lawrence and Lorde, who…

Top 10 Beautiful Daughters of Famous Politicians

eee5814037069221b061209650b79fa0e46c45f0.jpeg

Beautiful women come in many forms, shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. And speaking of backgrounds, none simultaneously sends fear and excitement to hearts of men when they see gorgeous they couldn't actually meet because, well, you have to get past the personal bodyguards and their really powerful dads. 10. Princess Madeleine Princess Madeleine is the daughter of the King…

Top 10 Sexiest Female Characters in Game of Thrones

7d87f3308f5b614901d31951ed989bc6ea83bf43.jpeg

With a cast in the hundreds, it's hardly surprising that Game of Thrones has one of the largest densities of gorgeous, powerful women. With every passing season we are bombarded with new female characters, which makes the hotly debated issue of, "Who is the sexiest character?" much harder to answer. 10. Doreah English actress Roxanne Mckee, appeared in…

Wow, Phone Built in Minecraft Can Actually Make Video Calls

d270547966b2f643377fb462100751c7dfd582be.gif

Watch out, Minecraft players. The Minecraft community continues to produce cool mods and inventions, and this one is probably the neatest one yet. YouTube user CaptainSparklez, who runs a channel for Minecraft and gaming content, published a video today where he showed off a cell phone built in Minecraft that can make real-time video calls. It's all part…

The First Game of Thrones Season 6 Teaser Is All About…

ebcbbfb8dec38a328555e2435a5e639fffe0e1c4.jpeg

The first teaser for Season 6 of Game of Thrones just dropped, and there's a ton of Jon Snow footage. We open on a long shot of Jon Snow, and a voice narrating that really sounds like Max von Sydow. Next, we get a flashback of some of the show's most horrific moments, starting with Olly stabbing…